- Tour Attractions: Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Palace & tomb of Agamemnon, Nauplia, Ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Price: from 100€
Drive along the coastal road of the Saronic gulf, reach the Corinth canal (short stop) and continue to Mycenae, visit the remains of the ancient city, including the Lions Gate, the tomb of Agamemnon and the Palace.
Then drive through Argos to Nauplia. After lunch, short stop in Nauplia, free time to walk and stroll in the old city (first Capital of Greece 1830s).
Then we continue our tour by visiting Ancient Epidaurus and its theater, famous for its remarkable acoustics plus the museum.
Return to Athens via the Epidaurus – Corinth road.
Every Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday & Saturday
Departure: 08:45 – Return: 19:00
Price Per Person:
With Lunch: Adult 114€ / Child 80€
Without Lunch: Adult 100€ / Child 70€
– Professional licensed guide
– Deluxe A/C coach
– Entrance tickets
– Free wi fi on the coach
– Map of Athens & Greece
– All taxes
- Vegetarian meal available upon request.
• Drinks and tips are not included.